Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
You’ll be working on one of UBS’s most ambitious and critical technology projects: to migrate a large proportion of over 1000 applications to public cloud infrastructure and managed services.
You’ll collaborate with global IT teams across the Investment Bank to help them on their cloud migration journey, and engineer common, re-usable solutions that can be used to accelerate cloud adoption across the organisation. We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
• work collaboratively across the organisation
• solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
• write high quality, reusable code and adhere to coding standards
• write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
• apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO Cloud Engineering team based in London and Wrocław. Our role is to provide IB Technology teams with oversight, support and solutions to implement a strategic architecture on public cloud services. We help by sharing the architecture vision, working with teams on their solution design, creating code samples and documentation, and ensuring that the developer experience of migrating to cloud within our organization is easy and enticing.
• Microsoft Azure or other major cloud platforms
• infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
• CI/CD including tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab CI, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
• Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
• scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
• GitLab or similar, contributing to open source projects
• Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
• DevOps practices and the value of automation
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.