HR Operations Specialist – GDPR
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of a team supporting the entire CH / EMEA Region including all SMC locations as well as CH, Poland and the UK?
Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable working independently and as part of a team? We're looking for someone:
- to be part of a team of 3 people
- to support the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation legislation
- to deliver strong results within tough deadlines
- to have a good understanding of the EU legislation that underpins their role
- to cooperate with multiple stakeholders
Your main responsibilities as part of this exciting new team will include:
- responding to Data Subject Access Requests from 'Data Subjects' who include employees & external staff, former employees & external staff and applicants
- validating and responding to requests for both structured and unstructured data
- understanding and categorizing personal data
- disclosing personal data in compliance with the new legislation
- continuous improvement activities to refine the processes / handoffs / stakeholder communication
You’ll be part of the HR GDPR team which is part of the Global HR Service Delivery Lifecycle organization.
The EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) aims to harmonize date protection law across EU Member States and to empower individuals and give them control over their personal data.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- excellent attention to detail
- a good awareness of risk
- strong time-management skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- a proactive approach to improve the ways of working
- fluent in English
- interested in learning new European legislation
- self-motivated and self-directed
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- comfortable working independently as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- delivery oriented but with a human touch and perfect quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.