Full Stack Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for a full stack developer to maintain and develop our API Management Portal as well as our platform tools.
• Participate in API Management Ecosystem Tools development and integration with the surrounding systems.
• Partner with application delivery teams to enable and drive standardization of APIs and Hybrid Cloud solutions within our bank
You’ll be joining the digital foundation team supporting application platform strategy.
You’ll be working in Krakow and collaborating with the core team in Zurich, as well as with application teams across the globe.
We provide advice, solutions, and execution in a simple, intuitive, and flexible way. This benefits the application development teams developing modern applications for banks internal and external clients.
• You have excellent and pro-active communication skills as well as a consulting spirit towards stakeholders.
• You have excellent Java and Java Script programming skills.
• You know Maven, Git / GitLab, Spring Boot, React very well.
• You have a good understanding of security and network protocols.
• You have a good understanding of REST APIs, OpenApi and Json Schema.
• Eventually, you also have practical knowledge in API Management and Hybrid Cloud.
• You have a university degree.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.