Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Wroclaw, Zürich
Are you eager to work in a dynamic IT environment? Are you a technically-oriented multitasker and experienced in dealing with different stakeholders and their needs? Are you passionate about new technologies? Then we are looking for someone like you in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance IT organization in Switzerland. You will be contributing by:
• working within our Chief Technology Office functions, building out our next generation of infrastructure landscapes that facilitate our “Cloud First” journey utilizing all strategies of the “6 R’s”, enabling a modular and flexible approach to infrastructure deployment
• partnering with solution architects to define infrastructure architecture patterns enabling sustainable, performant and cost-effective solutions, in-line with our standards and policies
• collaborating with application teams to deliver cost effective ‘just in time’ dynamic infrastructure solutions
• partnering cross-functionally with central Chief Technology Office, risk functions and service providers to deliver optimal solutions, often across competing requirements
• establishing and delivering a governance model for all infrastructure that delivers front to back transparency and acts as an enabler for transformation programs
• driving remediation and mitigation of infrastructure refresh activities enabled by modular and dynamic infrastructure
• providing recommendations for continuous improvement and cost saving opportunities
• continuously driving infrastructure right-sizing activities
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance - Chief Technology Office team, based in Switzerland. Our broader role is to govern architecture and solution design, define architecture and technology standards, define technology strategy across the domain, and drive technology innovation. We are a global function supporting internal clients throughout the world.
The role is open also for candidates who would like to work from our offices in other countries, such as Poland, UK and US (especially cities: Zurich, London, Kraków, New York, Weehawken, Stamford, Nashville).
• hands-on experience with applications using micro services, containers / orchestration such as kubernetes and common integration and architectural patterns to support teams migration to new infrastructure paradigms
• strong devops focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with deployment technologies like Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Terraform
• experience across all aspects of infrastructure: hardware, virtualization, storage and network
• experience with public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
• experience in infrastructure architectural patterns
• experience in Microsoft Azure is desirable
• experience with agile development methodologies
• capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
• bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.