People Analytics - Project Manager
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Do you have sharp analytical skills?
Are you a great communicator and can you bring data to life?
Are you passionate about driving projects forward and creating actions and change?
We're looking for a project manager for our People Analytics function within our Human Resources department to:
– conceptualize and lead global projects centrally for the People Analytics function
– partner closely within People Analytics and across HR to create a more data and insight driven HR function
– identify key trends and early warning signs across multiple analytical sources, and design/moderate workshops with different HR teams to define concrete actions
– help to craft storylines for analytical presentations, translate data into insights and recommendations, and build consulting skills across the People Analytics team
– co-create with other analytical teams across UBS and with external vendors/universities to drive innovation
– lead the global web presence and marketing activities for People Analytics
– help the People Analytics team to become more agile
You’ll be part of the globally operating People Analytics team, and work directly with the head of the function and partner with all analytics teams. We are dedicated to creating a data and insight driven HR organization. With our diverse team of highly skilled specialists we are providing crucial services for a future-oriented HR function: self-service reporting, analytical support and personalized consulting, and advanced analytics like predictive modelling and artificial intelligence.
– strong project management skills and experience in agile ways of working
– ability to incubate and conceptualize new ideas, and manage a diverse project pipeline
– a strong analytical mindset and experience with all kinds of analytical techniques
– excellent visualization and storytelling skills based on data
– great communication and consulting skills with audiences at all seniority levels
– strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build networks and partnerships in a global organization at all levels
– good command of HR and bank specific terms, processes and data
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.