Real Estate & Logistics Assistant Category Manager
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Are you passionate about managing a diverse set of third-party cost categories end to end? Do you want to work with senior stakeholders across UBS and a diverse portfolio of supplier relationships to achieve bottom-line impact? If so, we would like to meet you.
You will create value and impact by:
• supporting the process of identifying and implementing our supply chain category strategy, delivering year-on-year benefits and commercial improvements.
• developing an in-depth knowledge of all real estate & logistics related third party cost categories, including operating expenditure such as integrated facilities management and capital expenditure in workplace construction and fit-outs.
• supporting the analysis of current commodity practices (e.g. buying channels).
• assessing emerging trends and external market dynamics impacting the current practice.
• building strong relationships with stakeholders and initiating and hosting category councils.
• using entrepreneurial spirit and commercial creativity to act as an advisor for complex tender/sourcing events.
• undertaking source-to-pay process reviews and initiating improvements to increase procurement efficiency and end user experience
• representing the category spend and cost performance in various forums, such as cost management meetings or divisional management committees
You will be a member of the global Category Management team for Real Estate & Logistics with colleagues based in London, Zurich, Krakow and Doha. Our team forms part of the GCS Global Operating Management function. Our key focus is value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third-party vendor management, financial commitments as well as with its Real Estate, property technology and outsourcing footprint.
We are an agile team and up to the challenge.
Diversity helps us grow together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• general business management experience preferably with supplier management experience
• ideally, a solid knowledge in Real Estate and Logistics service categories
• practical analytical experience and a track record of converting ideas into new operational quality standards
• strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders on all different levels
• keen customer focus, resilience and adaptability to evolving circumstances
• an entrepreneurial spirit and a commercially innovative mindset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.