Portfolio Controller – Workforce Location Program
India, Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next change champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Do you want to support strategic transformation projects with strong exposure to senior leadership? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will support the Workforce Location Program Manager to:
• Shape the Workforce Location program portfolio
• Control the program deliverables, program risks and dependencies
• Facilitates program lead planning and working sessions
• Develop & maintains holistic WFL roadmap & milestone plan
• Proactively manages WFL issues and risks to remove barriers to success and escalates as appropriate
• Provides WFL program-level status and OKR reporting and communications to relevant stakeholders
• Responsible for facilitating, tracking and communication of WFL program decisions to stakeholders
• Promotes adherence to strategic principles, standardized processes and standards as applicable
• Holds internal resources and external partners accountable for commitments and ensures execution of plan as applicable
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the Fit for Future - Workforce Location team which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO activities and cooperating with senior stakeholders.
The Workforce Location team serves as enabler to groupwide sourcing goals and optimized workforce location footprint by offering the right capabilities, skills setup in groupwide SDC.
In this role you will be in a position to provide extensive professional support in program management, deliverables tracking & coordination for a groupwide transformation program.
• 5 years + experience in senior role in larger transformation programs/projects or consulting experience, particularly in large scale transformations
• Ability to prioritize and perform work with minimum direction in a complex, diverse environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Ability to use a logical and systematic approach to complex problems and generate alternative solutions
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Critical thinking & decision making skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and negotiation skills
• Well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Experience delivering in both waterfall and agile models
• Solid skills at MS Office suite and UBS Program Management tools e.g. PPM, JIRA
• Clear can-do attitude & able to think out-of-the-box
• Fluency in English verbally and in writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.