Workforce Transformation Lead
India, Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next transformation champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Do you want to support strategic transformation programs with strong exposure to senior leadership? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will support the Fit for Future Workforce Location Program Manager to:
• Shape the global workforce location footprint of the bank
• Partner with seniors from COO areas in business divisions & group functions, TPRM transition team and Strategic Delivery Centers (SDC) to optimize location setup
• Coordinate, challenge & stretch ambitions of existing initiatives to accelerate benefit realization
• Track benefits and ensure financial objectives are met
• Lead a small team of topic specialists
• Identify, assess & remove sourcing barriers
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the Fit for Future Workforce Location Management team which actively supports senior management in a the group wide transformation program. The Workforce Location Management team
serves as enabler to group wide sourcing goals and optimized workforce location footprint by offering the right capabilities, skills setup in group wide SDC.
• Proven track record of 5 to 8 years business expertise in the area of nearshoring, off-shoring, outsourcing/insourcing
• 5 years+ experience in senior role in larger transformation programs
• Systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Ability to navigate a complex organization and influence diverse stakeholder group
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Working knowledge of agile methodology and underlying skillsets
• Well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Clear can-do attitude & able to think out-of-the-box
• Onsite work experiences in SDC locations as value add
• Experience in sourcing and location strategy
• In depth knowledge of talent and skills management best practices
• Working knowledge of training methodologies, developing curricula
• Fluency in English verbally and in writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.