Business Analyst – Workforce Location Program
India, Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyze processes, services and financials? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Do you want to support strategic transformation projects with strong exposure to senior leadership? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will support the Workforce Location Program senior team to:
• Manage and support the delivery of a variety of projects across business divisions & group functions
• Support project management with documentation and production of status and forecast reports
• Conduct analysis on process, root cause, business benefits & cost benefit
• Ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
You will be working in the Fit for Future Workforce Location team which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO activities and cooperating with senior stakeholders.
The Workforce Location team serves as enabler to group wide sourcing goals and optimized workforce location footprint by offering the right capabilities, skills setup in group wide SDC.
In this role you will be in a position to provide extensive professional support in program management, deliverables tracking & coordination for a group wide transformation program.
• 3+ years’ experience in supporting senior roles in larger transformation programs/projects
• Systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Excellent skills at MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
• Well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Very good organizational skills with attention to detail
• Clear can-do attitude & able to think out-of-the-box
• Fluency in English verbally and in writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.