Hybrid Working Transformation Lead
India, Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next transformation champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Do you want to support strategic transformation programs with strong exposure to senior leadership? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will support the Fit for Future Workforce Location Program Manager to:
• Shape the future way of working as well as the office of the future for UBS
• Partner with seniors from CDIO and COO areas in business divisions & group functions, above all human resources, real estate and corporate sourcing teams to optimise our working environment & real estate footprint
• Coordinate, challenge & stretch ambitions of existing initiatives to accelerate benefit realisation
• Track benefits and ensure financial objectives are met
• Investigate in new ways of supporting staff in the digital and agile work environment
• Join up the disciplines to create a comprehensive intelligence to develop UBS new way of working
• Lead a small team of topic specialists
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the Fit for Future Workforce Location Management team which actively supports senior management in a the group wide transformation program. The Workforce Location Management team
serves as enabler to group wide hybrid working & facility goals and optimized working model & real estate footprint by offering the right capabilities, group wide work arrangements and real estate portfolio.
• Proven track record of 5-8 years+ business expertise in either the area of new ways of working &
office facility models, or similar
• 5+ years experience in senior role in larger transformation programs
• Ability to navigate a complex organization and influence diverse stakeholder group
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Clear can-do attitude & able to think out-of-the-box
• Systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Working knowledge of agile methodology and underlying skillsets
• Well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Fluency in English verbally and in writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.