MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• solid procurement category experience in IT (especially in the area of Hardware and Hosting), understanding of IT business requirements, supplier management and contract negotiation
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or IT fields of study
• very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• proactive approach and ability to work independently
• experience in working in multinational/global team
• strong analytical skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel
• excellent command of English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• flexible working arrangements
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card)
• MyBenefit Cafeteria
• employee pension plan
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• build category strategy in alignment of business and company objectives
• perform bidding processes in the area of Hardware & Hosting category
• working closely with business stakeholders and global category managers
• conducting market research activities, issue Requests for Proposals, analyze received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection as well as negotiate and prepare relevant contracts
• coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers and building relationship with them
• proceeding with the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• liaising with the PMI Procurement Centers worldwide to maintain and update local master data regarding regional/global frame contracts to be used
• maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.