MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or students with at least two years of studies completed in Computer/Data Science, Cybersecurity, Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent,
• Available for at least 30-40h per week (possibility of flexible working hours upon agreement with a manager),
• With good written and oral communication skills in English and Polish,
• Interested in IT and data security,
• With digital literacy skills and comfortable with configuring and supporting business applications,
• Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Understand and apply key business applications (training will be provided) to manage PMI’s information securely,
• Act as a trusted advisor to the local business teams, support them in understanding applicable internal and external data management requirements of the company,
• Gain hands-on experience with IT support, vendor and stakeholder management skills,
• Raise information security awareness across the organization by delivering trainings, webinars and similar activities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.