MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A person who has passion for UX and UI, has 3 years of experience in leading UX activities (Planning, Executing) in different projects
• Good time management, able to perform while balancing multiple projects
• A portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of projects – Please add a link or the portfolio to your application.
• Great communication skills, ability to synthesize and communicate ideas and insights to senior partners
• Experience in workshop facilitation with diverse teams
• You have a good understanding and extensive experience in research (i.e Interviews, Usability testing, Card sorting).
• Good skills in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
• A good working knowledge of research and prototyping tools (I.e Figma, Maze Design)
• Masters in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Systems, or a related UX subject area is preferred.
• Training in Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking, Human Factors, or related field.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Working closely with project teams by planning, executing UX activities and delivering UX recommendations through various methodologies to ensure the solutions being built or enhanced are properly addressing user needs.
• Creating wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches and user flows that will assist project teams in developing solutions for the organization
• Influencing projects’ development by presenting findings and data insights visualization across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
• Collaborating with UX vendors when necessary and ensuring vendors’ deliverables are in line with internal UX standards
• Collaborating within the team of UX Architects to create UX best practices and setting UX standards in the organization
• Acts as a UX Evangelist, increasing UX awareness and maturity throughout the organization by conducting awareness sessions and trainings for other colleagues on UX methodologies
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.