Who we are looking for:
This position is integral to the successful completion of client on-boarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
Under the supervision of the Fund Administration Manager – Business Onboarding and Transitions (BOaT), Fund Administrator is responsible for opening and maintenance of client accounts at State Street. This position will be integral to the successful completion of Client Onboarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Initiating State Street system updates in support of new client accounts at State Street
- Working closely with internal teams during the onboarding/account opening process confirming requirements and addressing their inquiries
- Requesting various onboarding set-ups from a client onboarding perspective and working with the global teams to obtain all the necessary information
- Being familiar with various internal systems to carry out the required tasks for our internal customers
- Assisting with the removal of funds from State Street systems upon fund terminations
- Providing prompt responses and processing time on all received inquiries.
- Resolving issues highlighted by Senior Fund Administrator or team supervisor and ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with proactive approach
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Methodical and well organized
- Ability to work under pressure in deadlines driven environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of written and verbal English language
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University Students or Graduates (preferably Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree)
- Previous experience is not required
• Premium life insurance package
• Employee savings plan
• VIP medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills training's
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
• Technical or leadership career pathway