We are currently looking for an experienced Senior CI Lead to join our global CI team for Finance Operations.
This role sits in Krakow office and it will be responsible for providing holistic CI support to a large population of finance professionals in the global Revenue/Expenditure process (the role will have the ability to influence 200+ finance staff either directly or indirectly) with the three key areas of responsibilities:
1. leading complex change
2. equipping Finance staff with the right CI behaviours and skills to solve problems on their own
3. integrating the Components of Operational Excellence
• Run numerous training events and courses, as dictated by the operational need. (~1-2 training courses and >20 smaller CI Curriculum trainings)
• Coach a portfolio of improvement projects, using appropriate CI methodology, including Agile, with each of the projects aiming to develop capability and deliver sustainable business value (also provide ad-hoc coaching support as well as mentor CI practitioners)
• Deliver at least 1 complex E2E project each year
• Develop credible trust-based relationships and work closely with senior stakeholders across the Revenue/Expenditure processes to define process improvement priorities and to create a strong continuous improvement culture within Revenue/Expenditure. Identify the improvement needs and take the initiative whilst ensuring the usage of the correct project selection and project prioritization criteria.
• Work with Revenue/Expenditure stakeholders to identify pain areas and scope opportunities that form the basis of a strong improvement pipeline to be delivered across Revenue/Expenditure and its feeder processes.
• Ensure that effective quality processes are adhered to and that appropriate tools and processes (e.g. Lean Sigma) are being used to drive Continuous Improvement.
• Coaching for CI across all levels of the organization
• Managing competing demands from different stakeholders.
• Team Player - Ability to work with people from various work streams cutting across functional boundaries and solicit partnership
• Able to identify process gaps/waste and recommend improvements to ensure that process tasks are operated effectively and efficiently
• Strong change management, project management, analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Engineering (desirable)
• Change Management / Project Management and Coaching skills
• Experience delivering or actively supporting improvement projects.
• Experience facilitating workshops and training with groups of staff.
• Ability to coach and develop staff to identify improvement opportunities.
• Effective communicator with the confidence to engage and influence stakeholders at various levels across the organization
• Capacity and confidence to drive end to end improvement initiatives, with ability to influence positive outcomes, gain senior stakeholder support and deliver results while leading and managing multiple priorities.