Senior KIID/PRIIPs Project Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for
Senior KIID/PRIIPs Project Manager, AVP is a project and client facing individual contributor role to support transformation within UCITS and PRIIPs KIID area; including operating model setup, technology implementation, vendor and client management.
We are looking for a professional with excellent communication and project management skills who will take on a project and client facing role within the Key Investor Information team to lead and implement UCITS KIID to PRIIPS KID transition, technology implementation and efficient operating model setup.
You will be responsible for directly liaising with both external client, vendors and internal business teams to co-ordinate, support and manage the delivery of changes for the client related to PRIIPS regulation change. Role accordingly includes a mix of ‘business analysis’ (solutions) and ‘client project’ (tracking deliverables).
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
· Enhancing Client Experience by improving technology, increasing competitive advantage by continuous improvement and product development;
· Assume responsibility for the implementation of regulation changes, technology implementation, client specific projects (new business development review, planning & roll out) and client onboardings. Evaluate current methods and strategies. Communicate and manage implementation of changes and improvements;
· Develop and build up a strong relationship with internal and external clients;
· Assume managerial support of all operations conducted by the assign team(s) in Poland; oversight of all operations conducted by the assign team(s) in Poland;
· Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service;
· Provide timely updates on issues to Poland site governance and carry out necessary corrective action;
· Manage on-going relationships with the goal of meeting / exceeding service delivery standards.
· Work to broaden scope of services in Poland to support overall European strategy;
· Represent State Street by serving on internal and external committees and industry associations. Translate regulation changes and communicate;
· Responsible for execution of overall business plan in assigned areas and risk management;
· Drive transformation & productivity initiative to deliver on set budget targets;
· Continually review the Operating Environment & implement improvements where necessary;
· Influence decisions and partner with senior managers to implement global solutions across all teams and locations. Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner;
· Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk KIID servicing functions;
· Maintain and develop proper relationships with other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site;
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
· Ability to work, contribute, and communicate effectively within immediate team, business personnel and remote teams;
· Highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to work collaboratively;
· Ability to compile and produce detailed reports, task lists and minutes, identifying key risk areas and highlighting progress of projects;
· Strong organizational, communication and project skills;
· Ability to plan and prioritize work under pressure compared to tight deadlines;
· Ability to construct effective and concise updates for clients and management regarding what could be complex content;
· Ability to fully analyze and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
· At least 9-10 years of relevant working experience preferably in KIID and PRIIPs area;
· Knowledge and understanding of UCITS and PRIIPs regulations, financial products and various markets requirements;
· Knowledge of Risk and Reward Indicators (SRRI) ,Ongoing Charges, Transaction Cost calculation & PRIIPS/MIFID templates is required
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, ability to explain technical topics;
· Project management/ Business analyst education or experience;
· Advanced PC skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access);
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers