MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Project leadership experience with consumer-centric mindset & experience with design thinking tools
• Experience in crafting or supporting learning programs, trainings or other development solutions
• Sophisticated knowledge of Agile Framework, FFWD framework, Business Model Canvas, Problem-solving methodologies and LEAN and/or expertise in applying delivery methodologies such as SCRUM
• Salesforce.com ecosystem experience is desirable
• Passion and desire to generate engagement for IBS vision, CX and new ways of working
• Ability to collaborate optimally within a global cross-located and cross-cultural team
• Ability to work autonomously
• Proficient English speaker with very good communication, influencing & facilitation skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program with various benefits
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Chip in to build up a customer-centric organization for IBS and implement our digital strategy.
• Become a key contributor to the overall IBS vision of CX and have the chance to be part of results-oriented projects and initiatives with the rest of the CX team members responsible for the different programs such as Voice of the Customer, FFWD SQUADS, CX Capability Building and Digital Interface.
• Combine execution with capability building roles.
• Become a part of the projects execution team, as well as responsible to facilitate workshops and trainings based on the new ways of working (Agile, Design thinking and FFWD), and/or acting as an incentive to accelerate team results, following a sprint dynamic.
• Become a part of a distributed team, supporting CX in all IBS locations.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.