About the job
As an Intern, you become a crucial member of HR Shared Services in Arla, which is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Support HR operations for Arla around the world by processing administrative tasks in recruitment, learning and mobility areas
- Work with colleagues globally to help Arla people with HR tasks and systems
- Help with HR data validation to make sure we deliver best quality data for Arla
- Take part in internal trainings, workshops, initiatives where you can learn about HR processes and tasks
- Be responsible for individually- adjusted task within administrative area of learning, recruitment or mobility.
Who are you?
We look for enthusiastic people who would like to develop in HR SSC. Collaborative mindset and customer service orientation is a must in our team. We also expect orientation to details and a quality focus to make sure we deliver great customer experience with HR.
- Are advanced in English
- Like IT systems
- Would like to learn about HR processes and systems
- Are interested in working for a global company with unique and friendly atmosphere
- Want to join fantastic team of your professionals