MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in Business Administration, Economy, English Philology or equivalent; ideally, available for at least 30-40h per week
• individual with a very good level of oral and written skills in English
• candidate skillful in collaboration and communication who is conscientious, respectful and customer care oriented
• well-organized person who is agile in multi-tasking and comfortable with setting own priorities
• problem solver with strong analytical skills with good command of MS Office (especially Outlook, Word and Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• here, you will never stop exploring and discovering
• we take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
• with new technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• administrative duties with technical or specialized content, operate specific computer processing systems and provide support to ensure the efficient day to day assistance to Project Management Office
• perform secretarial duties such as typing, filing, travel arrangements, etc. ensuring communication flow within and outside the PMO department
• collect, consolidate and analyze data from different sources for accurate reports and statistics preparation according to defined procedures
• respond to information requests, which require finding elements from various sources and prepare ad-hoc correspondence or report in order to meet the needs of the requestors
• prepare and edit all technical or business related presentations and submit the documents for review and final approval of a direct supervisor
• get a chance to work with our other cross-functional teams among PMI SCE
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.