MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• students of 4th and 5th year or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• communicative, proactive, well organized candidates with analytical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools,
• problem solver, resourceful, who learns on the fly,
• candidates with very good level of written and oral English,
• work experience in performing procurement or IT (any professional experience in multinational environment would be an asset).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• with new technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world,
• multinational experience with a team of business specialists,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• get to know the scope and accountabilities of the Procurement department,
• have a possibility to participate in all current tasks of the team,
• cooperate with many business partners and suppliers globally,
• prepare accurate offer inquiries, statements and analyzes,
• manage and administer data in various Procurement systems.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.