Why this role is important to us:
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
ISAs should possess the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of information security experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- Business concepts including financial, business requirements, compliance and risk management
- Strong analytical, communication, research and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email and collaborative tools
- Knowledge of Macros/VBA, Power Query, and/or Power BI a plus
- Knowledge of SharePoint – List Building, Views, Workflows, Permissions, InfoPath a plus
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to synthesize data about to information risks to identify hidden trends and themes and to communicate this information to internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Industry certification a plus (ISO 27001, CISA or CISM etc)
What you will be responsible for:
The Information Security Administrator (ISA) will support business units in their efforts to comply with CIS security policy and required controls. Working with direction from the Senior Information Security Officer (Sr. ISO) or ISO, the ISA will provide critical support the first line of defense (employees in our business units).
The ISA will:
- Support application owners in the completion and review of Information Security Risk Management Program (ISRMP) assessment process
- Coordinate Critical Tools Reviews, recurring LAN Folder Access Review activities and Application Access and Entitlement Reviews
- Support periodic review of information classification by managers
- Support SVP recertification of restricted access and non-standard authorized approvers
- Monitor information security compliance of business processes
- Coordinate the resolution of problematic access, including segregation of duties violations
- Oversee process to support removal of user access for terminated and transferred employees
- Support process and application owners in the remediation of identified business control failures (including CATS/audit issues)
- Support onboarding of new applications and removing applications from the Access Control Board high risk applications list.
- Assist in disseminating information and policies ensuring employees are aware of and comprehend the latest governance quality standards and monitoring requirements
- Review and approves user access to selected applications requiring approval
- Perform other security administration duties as assigned
- Act as backup for Information Security Officer or Sr. Information Security Officer (when required)
- Demonstrate a commitment to information security by obtaining additional training and staying current with information security technologies and practices.
What We Offer:
Employee savings plan;
Premium life insurance package;
VIP medical package;
Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
International operating environment;
Soft skills trainings;