· Assisting Busines Unit Head, CAO and Senior Managers in managing administrative side of the Business
· Supporting Recruitment process within GTCB Middle Office and acting as POC for mangers and TA Representatives
· Supporting marketing and promotions initiatives within GTCB Middle Office
· Supporting CAO with HC management process (MWD mappings, RRP mappings etc)
· Coordinating completion of exercises related to holiday management, TOIL, training completion within Business Unit
· Supporting floor planning and BCP related topics
· Overseeing and coordinating equipment database. Acting as POC for equipment related inquiries
· Working closely with other employees in respective business to ensure consistency and operational efficiency
· Supporting employee engagement related initiatives
· Driving process improvement
What we value:
· High level proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint)
· Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
· Managing databases, and providing data analysis
· Have effective communication skills
· Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Experience in change management.
· Be able to proactively prioritise workload and manage own time effectively
· Be able to work flexibly to facilitate the needs of the team
· Be proactive and demonstrate initiative
· Be a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual
· Be able to work under pressure to tight timelines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
· Master’s or Bachelor Degree in HR, Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of Administration experience in large financial services organization preferred
· Marketing practical experience is preferred
· Knowledge of the financial industry.
· Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint.