Who we are looking for:
Client Delivery Operations Specialist who would ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
The candidate will liaise with State Street colleagues in the UK and across other global locations. Core responsibility is query management and responses to clients, third parties and internal State Street groups.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and salable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Client Delivery Operations Specialist you will be responsible for the below tasks:
Execute core activities
- Build strong relationships with our clients through the provision of daily support and prompt resolution of queries.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve queries within agreed timescales
- Responsibility for complex query resolution, demonstrating an ability to work independently
- Collaborate with Centre of Excellence and Shared Service teams to facilitate delivery of all core client services in line with Client Service Schedule / Service Level Agreement
- Complete non-standard or ad hoc reporting for delivery to clients within prescribed deadline
- Act as a subject matter expert for operational matters
- Proactively share new ideas to support process improvements
- Assist clients with market opening requests and support ad-hoc transition / re-structuring activity
- Support client use of State Street online reporting platform
- Ensure the line manager (and others, as appropriate), are kept informed of all issues/ problems/queries/work in progress that may impact on the quality of service being given
- Build strong relationships with COEs and other internal departments
- Contribute to projects impacting the wider group
Participation in oversight / governance of process delivery teams
- Escalate issues with Global Process Delivery CoEs / Shared Service sites via the Oversight Governance Team
- Participate in shared service/client conference calls or meetings
- Provide feedback on Shared Services/COEs and maintain issues log
Managing core activities and risk
- Perform core risk and control processes: (credit risk approvals; failed trades; overdrafts; non-receipts, high risk IMT review, high risk cash break review)
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists as required
- Review operating procedures and ensure they are kept up to date
- Perform team housekeeping duties, filing, rota tasks
Participation in training and development
- Provide on the job coaching and support to less experienced members of staff
- Develop expert knowledge of State Street systems and operating model
- Maintain the specialist knowledge and skills required to perform the role effectively
- Actively participate in appraisal process by suggesting appropriate development priorities
- Develop knowledge of State Street policies and guidelines
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the ‘Risk’ escalation chain e.g. for operational issues and suspicious transactions
What we value:
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Positive attitude
- Should be capable of working in a deadline driven environment whilst maintaining accuracy and focus
- Adhere to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping
- Able to operate under pressure with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Comfortable leading and motivating others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities to assist the team.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills :
- Experience within fund administration or similar environment is essential
- Business degree from University or equivalent/relevant market experience
- MCH knowledge preferred
- Broad understanding of fund administration
- Studying towards the IAQ
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway