Who we are looking for
Data Analyst will be a part of a CAO EMEA team enabling EMEA Business Units to achieve and maintain full alignment with budget and transformation initiatives
The role is an Individual contributor without line management responsibilities
Why this role is important to us
This role offers opportunities to co-ordinate and gain a holistic view of EMEA’s Client Service Centre (CSC) Transformation activity and play an integral role in shaping the E2E Headcount Management process. Whilst predominantly focus will be on E2E Headcount Management process from time to time there will be other Projects including but not limited to those relating to the Target Operating Model, Footprint Strategy and other Strategic initiatives that the CAO team may be involved in and responsible for.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you be responsible for
- Provide support and coverage for manager as required in managing relationships virtually with Key Stakeholders in Countries across EMEA and with PMO’s to ensure alignment, quality of input/output, risk management and customer satisfaction.
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with senior executives and their support teams
- Provides consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries of reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Provide support for the data gathering, input and output related to said data forming the Execution of the EMEA CSC annual and multi-year Transformation Program
- Carry out and administer tasks as they relate to the day-to-day activities for the E2E Headcount Management process from the submission process, consolidation, validation, re-forecasting, budget impact assessment, risk escalation to reporting.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical requests
- The team operates in a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure adherence to submission deadlines, production of reports ensuring precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- An energetic and positive work style with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- Analytical Skills and an eye for detail. Work with large amounts of numerical data and need to escalate risk and interpret submissions to ensure alignment to budget
- Communication Skills: Be able to respectfully challenge as required, articulate issues and predict how outcomes may be impactful. You will need to write and speak clearly to convey implications of submissions.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers submitted and assess what they represent to identify risks and present findings upwards within the management chain
- Attention to Detail: Precision and vigilance in ensuring accuracy of reporting is key.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with expert capability in Excel and Access.
- Expert knowledge on BI tools such as Tableau is preferred
- VBA knowledge is preferred
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance industry, Technology Business, Data, Access Management, Project Management
- Prior business operations role with focus on data/business analysis, data administration/processing
- Prior State Street experience a plus
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops