About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. You will be part of our global digital and operations leadership team in member relations and the main goal of this role is to maximize the support to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries through establishing and leading our operations team in Gdansk.
Specifically, you will:
- be the primary lead in establishing a new operations and farmer owner support team of approximately 15 employees
- lead the team with the aim of delivering high quality support to farmer owners in all areas in close cooperation with key stakeholders
- through analysis of support delivered and needed identify areas for optimization and implement in close cooperation with key stakeholders to constantly increase support quality
- be part of our Global Digital and Administration leadership team in our Member Relations department
Who are you?
You have excellent leadership, communication, and support skills. Specifically, you are handling challenges or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good relationships to our farmer owners and key stakeholders.
Furthermore, you have:
- minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- experience with establishing and running a successful support function
- education at Master’s level
- fluent English