MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a People & Culture Manager (Business Partner) for Integrated Business Services (IBS) leadership you will be focusing in particular in the expansion plans beyond Financial Services in Poland and in other countries where these teams area located.
You will be working with the Incubation and new Delivery areas Heads (Customer and Consumer Solutions, Data & Insights, and others resulting of incubation and expansion projects) developing talent strategies, deploy key P&C products and services aligned to both functional priorities and local/center - providing consulting and change management expertise to build value, capability and competitive advantage through people ensuring that business objectives and transformation plans are met. You will be also managing effective Employee and Labor Relations for PMI SCE and collaborating in those matters with counterparts in other IBS locations, outside of Poland, as appropriate.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A person with a University degree with degree in Human Resources or related field
• A candidate with a minimum 6-8 years of previous experience as a HR Business Partner in matrixed organization, ideally in a mature Global Business Services environment (experience in Commercial and Finance functions would be valued)
• An individual with a good understanding of HR fields such as Total Rewards, Capability Development, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding from a generalist perspective.
• Proven experience in defining a People plan in a Shared Services set-up or expansion context
• A person with strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis
• A candidate with project management and execution skills
• A person with Coaching and consulting skills
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company car / or car allowance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• By contributing towards the development of appropriate P&C Strategies based on the business requirements from Integrated Business Services functions. Translate and align all people and organizational aspects of the overall business strategy to functional P&C plans
• By providing input to the Workforce Plan which outlines staffing forecasts broken down by specific job groups and captures the Management’s resource requirements for the business focusing also on a mid to long term perspective, and developing the plans to meet these requirements, leveraging on the relevant P&C teams to achieve objectives
• By acting as Change Enabler, by providing pro-active support to successfully plan and implement business transformations or other strategic organizational change programs and providing coaching support to Management regarding change management principles and leadership during periods of significant business transformation
• Supports IBS Management in the analysis and implementation of allocation strategy
• By advising and supporting Management in bringing employee insights (collected via employee listening activities) into actions which will be conducive to an increased level of employee engagement for the employee base in scope
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.