Client Account Manager with German
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Being the central point of contact for all queries of Securities Services Clients under your responsibility and manage all related issues (calls, e-mails, internal departments or management requests)
- Ensuring that Client queries are properly followed up and resolved, taking clear ownership of client quality throughout the department
- Guaranteeing Client specific knowledge through producing and updating client factsheets and reports
- Providing client service and support for day to day business and ongoing operational issues
- Helping Clients implement new business and additional business
- Ensuring comprehensive information flow to management and client development teams
- Taking care for the quality of our relationship with our Clients and take ownership of our Client satisfaction
- Cooperating closely with Operational teams
Sounds good? Learn more about our recruitment criteria.
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in Client communication
- Experience in Securities Service, Investment Fund industry or financial area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client Focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
We build our culture based on team spirit, open-mindedness and willingness to learn. If these values are close to your heart, scroll down to see what we offer.
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa