Job TitleJunior Administration & Payroll Specialist with English
In this role, you have the opportunity to use your communication skills to help colleagues with HR-related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers and Employees.
You are responsible for
- Answering employees queries via HR request, chat or over the phone related to payroll (payslip queries), terms & conditions of employment, company benefits and HR processes
- Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
- Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, SAP HR)
- Preparing respective employment documentation (e.g. offer letter, contract, leaver letter, certificates, etc.)
- Running admin & payroll reports (Workday, SAP HR)
- Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
- Liaising with HR Managers, Reward Partners and line managers in order to investigate particular employees’ cases
- Support role for line managers to guide on how business processes should be handled by them in Workday in accordance with global guidelines
- Collaboration with vendors, external providers and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
- Collaboration with members of country local team on HR-related topics
- Opportunity to participate in regional/global improvement projects
- Delivering sound customer solutions
- Presenting HR activities during onboarding session and workshops
You are a part of our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź, where we centralize essential Philips business processes. We offer support to HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and many other departments. Giving you the opportunity to work across multiple teams and functions, and on challenging and rewarding projects in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team. The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Fluent Polish and English language (both spoken and written)
- Strong practical knowledge about HR administration and working time management
- Understanding of HR processes and policies
- IT Literacy: SAP HR, Ms Excel, Service Now, Workday
- Being detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- High communication skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.