MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• students from 4th and 5th year or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably in International Trade/Logistics,
• communicative, proactive candidates with strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint),
• problem solver, who learns on the fly,
• candidates with a good level of written and oral English.
• experience in using SAP as well as knowledge of other European language will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• our company offers you a new perspective,
• here, you will never stop exploring and discovering,
• we take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every possibility to develop your career and reach your full potential,
• with new technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH USE?• become a part of Lead to Cash Duty Free community delivering Customer Service, financial and logistics support for external Customers,
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of organization and administration of trading and logistics activities related to sale of FG (finished goods) and Reduced Risk Products (RRP),
• have a chance to cooperate with external customers, departments within supply chain and logistics service providers, in order to organize and/or coordinate goods deliveries/collection to business partners in Duty Free area in various places,
• support DF Customer Service team in billing activities to ensure smooth delivery of trading documentation.