Work where others go on vacation - Welcome to Gdańsk!
A city that has a lot to offer: beaches, sea, fresh air, culture, delicious food, friendly people and of course TELUS International! Join us in Gdansk and start your career building our new social media team!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Home office / hybrid / office
TELUS International offers the opportunity to face the challenges and possibilities of various positions. We are constantly looking for call center agents for incoming calls and e-mails for our location in Gdańsk. We are waiting for motivated young professionals and school graduates.
- As a customer advisor for our partner PAYBACK, you want to make people smile by helping them with questions about the status of points, new promotions and other questions about the Payback card. Possibility to work 100% remotely or from the office.
- In our Tchibo team, you will receive telephone and written inquiries from existing customers. You will be responsible for exchanges, invoices, returns, as well as stock and delivery information. You will also look after the Tchibo online store. Possibility of remote work after training on site.
- As part of our Vattenfall team, you will respond to telephone and written inquiries from existing customers of the energy supplier. You will search for information and provide assistance on topics such as changing electricity supplier, payments and invoice inquiries. Possibility of hybrid work (work from the office at least twice a month or work fully from the office).
- In the exciting Zalando Lounge project, you would be the point of contact for all matters related to fashion and ordering. With your friendly and committed personality, you ensure the satisfaction of customers. Possibility to work 100% remotely or from the office.
We are looking for:
- Knowledge of German at least C1 level
- Experience in contact with the client
- High level of communication skills
- Very good computer skills and multitasking
- Solution-seeking orientation
- Availability, flexibility, reliability and the ability to work in a team
- Positive and self-confident attitude
- Requirements for remote work: min. 25 mbps/download & 5mbps/upload and possibility to work in a secluded room
We will offer:
- Flexible working hours (full-time; part-time)
- Employment contract
- Possibility of cooperation with leading business partners
- Possibility of remote work
- A modern office in a great location
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- A committed and motivated team
- Possibility of further development towards customer service
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to develop a career path
- Fixed remuneration and discretionary bonuses
- Online courses and trainings
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the button "apply".
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.