About the job
You will join our BAESS Release Train supporting HR and Finance consisting of several teams. You will be the dedicated Scrum Master for one to three teams. You will work very closely with the business, leading the path to the way we are working and continuous improvement.
As A Scrum master, you:
- Work closely with Product Owners from the business to enable the scrum teams,
- Enable the scrum teams in building IT solutions and motivate new ways of working in the business,
- Are motivated by training newly established teams in agile ways of working and navigating more teams at the same time – some being mature - some starting their agile journey,
- Have an agile mindset “by heart” – and a pragmatic approach – “to make it happen”,
- Participate in maturing epics and supervise pipeline of future epics and solutions,
- Manage team forecasting and controlling of financials,
- Coach team members to ensure the agile culture and mindset of our framework Agile@Arla is rooted and driving the way we work efficiently and deliver value,
- Take out impediments through problem solving and conflict resolution abilities,
- Manage external vendors that are an integrated part of our scrum teams.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in either IT or business orientated field,
- At least 3-year experience in a Scrum Master, Program- or Project Manager role in a multicultural/global organization,
- Proven track record of succeeding being in charge of agile delivery teams,
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Stakeholder and people management skills,
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results,
- Positive team player with a growth mindset, excellent communication- and cooperation skills,
- Personal drive to succeed,
- Good general IT understanding,
- Advanced English in written and spoken language.