About the job
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be working in Global HR, supporting over 22,000 colleagues worldwide enabling data-driven performance culture. You will join the Global People Insights team located in Poland and Denmark. We are looking for a person to drive the HR reporting agenda in various projects.
We expect you to be curious and be eager to take the lead in developing innovative reporting solutions that provide global leaders with accurate data in order to support data-driven decision-making.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop sustainable reporting solutions,
- Ongoingly strengthen reporting foundation by incorporating new data sources into the scope,
- Optimize existing data models,
- Provide SME input into projects that refer to HR data,
- Ensure timely communication of challenges related to key deliverables,
- Uphold high data quality and security around all reporting and access rights,
- Help drive the People Analytics journey,
- Participate in projects across Arla,
- Interact with key customers / Stakeholders,
- Collect and contribute with Process Improvement suggestions.
The perfect candidate:
You are detail oriented and greatly dedicated to deliver high-quality work. You are able to translate business request into data insights and secure a sustainable solution. You have experience in organizing complex data and ensure an efficient and stable reporting structure.
You are a team player and collaboration is important to you. You thrive when in direct contact with many stakeholders and when you are challenged to use your analytical and creative skills to find answers to their questions – or put questions that they need to investigate further.
You have a strong execution mindset and you are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Furthermore, you possess:
- Anchored knowledge about great data management practices,
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining,
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Power BI,
- Ability to handle sensitive data,
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail,
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, Supply Chain etc.,
- Exquisite consulting, stakeholder management and project management skills,
- Positive and ‘Can do’ attitude,
- Eager to learn new things and continuously develop yourself,
- Programming languages useful in data analytics will be an advantage: SQL, Python, R.