MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A university graduate with degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Information Technology
• With a proven experience in treasury or related finance / banking systems & processes, analytical mindset, curiosity and growth mindset
• Proficient English speaker
• Very good people management skills and inspirational leader, influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior partners
• With high presentation and interpersonal skills able to take care of various partners at different levels in company
• A willing to take action problem solver with people management skills, able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset
• Proactive, with the ability and confidence to drive forward discussions, co-ordinate activities, make judgements and take decisions
• Continuous improvement mindset and adaptation to meaningful circumstances
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
WE OFFER• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage, empower, and develop team members, ensure all working tools are available, promote quality in execution
• Governance of treasury/eBanking systems (including system implementation and upgrade)
• Coordinate ongoing tasks to ensure that they are performed qualitatively and quantitatively
• Manage relationship with key partners (incl. banks, markets, IBS teams, PMI Treasury, IT)
• Coordinate work on projects assigned to the team
• Support creation and execution of the strategic roadmap to improve and innovate critical processes in PMI’s treasury function
• Support risk management activities and ensure the team maintains strong internal control standards
• Optimize and improve IBS Treasury Services processes
• Control relevant KPI's to ensure the adequate monitoring of the month-end closing activities completeness and correctness
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.