MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An energetic, driven professional with a university degree (bachelors or higher) in field of Finance or Accounting.
• Highly motivated specialist with at least 3 years of experience in General Ledger and other Finance departments within international business environment.
• An experienced professional familiarized with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• A fluent English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
• An individual familiar with the information systems, preferably SAP.
• Accounting certification (CPA, ACA or equivalent) will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Corporate Entities are in the center of PMI Transformation from combustible to smoke-free products and provide a lot of opportunities for learning new things and developing eye for business and accounting knowledge. If something new pops-up in PMI, there is a high chance that you will see it first in Corporate Entities.
• Our Entities are very diverse, ranging from service and distributor entities, through manufacturers, to the trademarks and other intellectual property (IP) rights owner and are located in the USA, Switzerland, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Denmark.
• You will ensure accuracy and completeness of legal entity's statutory and US GAAP financial statements.
• Have a unique opportunity to work with Controlling as a one team and acquaint with finance processes specific to Corporate Entities.
• Provide high quality financial reports for regulatory purposes.
• Submit US GAAP based financial statements for Group Consolidation.
• Gain an appreciation of strong Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and align with such “SOX controls”.
• Constantly challenge the status quo and support our efforts for continuous improvement.
• Develop an understanding of how a complex multinational Corporation operates and earn opportunities for international professional development.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.