MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably within area of Logistics, Economics, International Trade or Supply Chain,
• Communicative, proactive candidates with computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Problem solver, who learns on the fly,
• Candidate with a very good level of written and oral English,
• Experience in using SAP will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be a part of Leaf Operations team delivering logistic support for both internal and external vendors and customers,
• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of organization and administration of trading and logistics activities related to tobacco leaf,
• Have a chance to cooperate with external warehouses, shipping lines, logistics service providers and international trade partners in order to organize and/or coordinate goods deliveries to final customers,
• Support Leaf Operations team in coordinating and monitoring shipments to ensure smooth delivery,
• Update shipment details to reflect current position of the goods,
• Verify correctness of import and export documents to ensure compliance with legal and customs regulations.
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.