Job TitleGlobal Supplier Account Manager - Multi Vendor Services
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
You will be responsible to manage several large global accounts in the category of Multi Vendor Services. As a Global Supplier Account Manager – Multi Vendor Services, you will manage and develop the supply base for Multi Vendor Services at a global level. You will also build and maintain the relationships with the Stakeholders you are responsible for. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company on area which is under large transformation with high visibility.
You are responsible for
- Develop and manage the supply base of key accounts for Multi Vendor Services portfolio.
- Delivering annual cost-saving initiatives for the commodity and meet the terms of any contractual obligations;
- Securing savings funnel next years;
- Negotiations and renegotiations of long-term agreements with suppliers;
- Mitigating risks and change management;
- Improving the performance of the supply base against relevant business criteria (Total Cost, Quality and Delivery);
- Lean / Continues improvement deployment;
You are a part of our Procurement Organization, Global Category Service, Repair and Installations, where we develop and coordinate key category strategies within the BoM and Indirect Materials & Services.
You will be located in Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Master Degree (preferable business or technical);
- Fluent English; and German (preferred)
- Experience and understanding of Multi Vendor Services world;
- Experience in working in international cross-functional teams;
- Solid procurement or project management experience in a similar position in a regulated industry;
- Being a result-driven and able to drive changes;
- Able to deal with ambiguity;
- Good understanding of aftermarket services in a regulated industry;
- Proven track record of leading sizable change management efforts in global structures;
- Good understanding of Lean and process improvements methodologies;
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region;
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill;
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events);
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.