Job TitleJunior Sourcing & Project Specialist with French - Philips - Lodz
In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop strong customer relations and manage customer inquiries. You will be a part of a team supporting the new innovative procurement system for EMEA region.
- Support operational activities within P2P Procurement area (Purchase Request processing, Purchase Order creation and management)
- Follow applicable procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide internal customers and suppliers with accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Manage changes and resolve basic service issues
- Use LEAN tools in daily work
You will be part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent English AND French (B2 level) is a must
- 1 or 2 years of experience in working with procurement tools (for example SAP, SRM, SAP Ariba) would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels of organization
- Customer-oriented mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Proactive approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Previous customer service experience including cooperation with internal customers and suppliers will be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( MS Excel in particular)
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic analytical skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
· Annual bonus based on performance achieved
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
· Benefit System cards
· Discount for Philips’ products
· Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
· Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
· Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.