Job TitleJunior Order Management Specialist with German (remote work)
In this role, you have the opportunity to coordinate the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping also Project Management, Sales and others. We have an exciting opportunity for a Dental OM Specialist to work for our DACH Personal Healthcare Division. Our portfolio in Switzerland encompasses power toothbrushes, power flossing, tooth whitening and oral hygiene.
You are responsible for
- Building and maintaining relationships with dental professionals
- Managing inbound and outbound calls in order to manage orders and repeat sales
- Investigation & resolution of customer queries
- Managing portfolio by setting objectives for each call to maximize territory business plans
- Up to date completion of all administrative duties in relation to role
You are a part of our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź, where we centralize essential Philips business processes. We offer support to HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and many other departments. Giving you the opportunity to work across multiple teams and functions, and on challenging and rewarding projects in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The role will be working in the Oral Healthcare Department focusing on customer service to Dental Professionals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Proven track record of managing orders or customer service
- Very good German and good English (spoken and written)
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Perfect communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Possibility to work fully remotely
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.