MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• enthusiastic teammate with can-do mentality, able to work with multitasking under time pressure
• a person with a willing to take action, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Analytics & Data, Management, Finance, Economics or equivalent
• a person with relevant experience in Master Data, alternatively in Supply Chain Procurement or Finance area
• a candidate with fluent English (oral and written) with analytical mind, attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• you should have understanding of Master Data Management implications.
• knowledge and experience of using SAP Master Data Governance tool (MDG) would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• cafeteria with various benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• review vendor master data requests in a timely manner to ensure correctness, high quality, data accuracy and alignment to PMI Company rules
• ensure that all performed changes are supported with required supporting documentation and align with company’s requirements and procedures
• support the development of global master data management processes, the adoption of global processes, and the implementation of tools globally
• act as a main point of contact to resolve issues and provide analysis related to vendor master data
• proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality
• collaborate with different groups of people at all level among PMI Company including business and management
• participate in Road-maps, projects and initiatives impacting vendor master data including new process and tool implementation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.