At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
Working as an FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for supporting all activities relating to the planning process, monthly closing, performance reporting, and financial results analysis for BU in order to facilitate transparent and efficient performance in this area.
- Support planning cycles
- Prepare ACP/ AOP templates and upload data to the system (TM1), work on data base adjustments, Adjust calculations in the system
- Prepare & upload rolling forecast, create new Rolling Forecast scenarios in TM1
- Monthly closing and performance reporting
- TM1 administration (close month, copy data, create new scenarios)
- Upload and validate actuals in TM1; Reconcile with ERP system
- Submit data to HFM
- Validate and reconcile data based on the system/input provided
- Perform calculations, prepare and provide all analyses and monthly reports
- Develop analysis to support decision-making processes
- Adapt reporting for flexible requirements and investigate automation opportunities
- Support audit request
- Demonstrate professional attitude in the cross-functional communication
- Provide support to the other functions in the question arisen in the operating activities
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics area
- 2+ years of experience in Finance
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong ability to work in Excel
- Proficiency in English language
- Minimum communicative level of French language
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Eagerness to learn financial know-how and develop capabilities;
- Ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization;
- Ability to work remotely within a virtual team with strict deadlines.