At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
The IT Finance Analyst role is responsible for IT budget planning and analysis processes. This role is the key contact for BU's IT Financials.
Support planning cycles:
- Act as an owner of planning and forecasting process
- Consolidate forecast from IT
- Manage budgets and monthly forecasts, provide changes and updates in finance tools e.g. Mosaic, SAP, Hyperion
Monthly closing and performance reporting:
- Support MEC, request / accept cross charges, initiate / check POs in the system
- Extract actuals from the systems – biweekly process and maintain internal databases
- Lead P&L period close activity
- Support in periodic review with IT budget-holder on variances vs planned costs
- Single point of contact for the IT financials for both local finance and sector/global teams in terms of BUs’ IT financials
- Partner with IT leadership to optimize the IT budget
- Identify process related risks and develops process related mitigating controls
- Manage financial modelling for complex IT CAPEX projects, lead conversation with finance, treasury, controls teams
- Support the ESSA initiatives on OPEX
- Maintain databases and mappings (by Cost Centers, WBS, functions, accounts, categories etc)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics area
- 3+ years of experience in Finance
- Business partnering and cross-functional support experience
- Strong level of knowledge of SAP, TM1 / Cognos and Excel, Tableau, and HFM is preferable
- Highly analytical skills needed
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English language