This role will be providing key support to the DACH Operational Excellence & Commercials Team. Support to ensure the integrity of data, business analysis and content to provide business planning and business decision support. This role will also be in close contact with the local Sales teams and support recognition activities.
Whilst Commercial Team DACH is the owner and responsible for strategic decisions, this Business Analyst role will heavily contribute with analysis to these decisions & performance:
Analyze and provide key insights into the performance of the Retailers businesses using data from the accountancy reporting application and other data sources.
Co-ordinate inputs from various key stakeholders to complete analysis on the performance of the Retailers and sites.
Actively communicate results and outcomes to support improvements and best practices.
Assisting in preparation of documents, reports, presentation material as required as part of the business plans.
Engage with key stakeholders as required, including meetings, delivering presentations and any training required by the role.
Perform other analytical activities requested by the Operations Team.
The position includes standard KPI tracking and ad hoc analysis to evaluate performance.
Sills & Requirements:
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Able to multitask and manage conflicts efficiently with a positive attitude.
• Good level of written and spoken German language (min. C1).
• Fluent level of English.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Shows the understanding of how multiple data streams can fit together to give a bigger picture.
• Has the ability to review complex data and convert into meaningful and useful observations and suggestions for others to use.
• Can demonstrate a level of innovation in systems to make more effective for all.
• Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage workload whilst adhering to deadlines.
• Communicate and establish positive relationships at all levels, face to face and on the phone (most of the stakeholders are in different location).
• Collaborative approach and ability to drive change and manage / influence stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to present data to a group.