Overall Job Purpose
Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the Team Leader group, reviewing people/process regularly to ensure that we meet and exceed all SLA’s whilst making adjustments and recommendations as required. Ensuring operational metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly) are clearly communicated, understood and achieved. Prepare and present ongoing KPI performance and action plans to the client in weekly/monthly performance reviews. Ensure a strong professional relationship is maintained with the client at all times and proactive communication is adhered to in order to exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis and deployment of corrective action at source. Work closely with the Operations Manager and HR/Recruitment team to deliver resource requirements in line with contractual requirements, staff attendance & attrition objectives.
- Promote Innovation Programme and support ideas implementation in order to drive efficiency and improve key SLA/KPI metrics
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and HR/Recruitment team to deliver resource requirements in line with contractual requirements; and staff attendance & attrition objectives.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager and Training Leads, ensure tight implementation of staff training, development and performance programmes and ensure that processes and milestones are adhered to so that performance is optimized and employees are able to reach their full potential.
- Manage performance of direct reports against agreed goals for both results and behaviours, and review performance regularly.
- Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment.
- Ensure employees are thoroughly briefed and trained prior to the introduction of new processes to ensure implementation complies with the exacting requirements of the client, so that customer satisfaction / customer value are delivered to plan.
- Conduct Team Meetings with direct reports to ensure expedient communication and provide an open forum for input. Drive and implement team activities.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a culture of teamwork to drive the achievement and exceeding of targets. Ensure involvement of employees in decision making regarding issue resolution and future strategy planning.
- Drive wellness and engagement activities to encourage a culture of positive employee engagement and support.
- Coach and mentor Team Leaders to ensure goals are developed for their personal and professional growth and development. Identify performance related issues and develop action plans for improvement. Be prepared to take more formal action when goals are not achieved.
- Responsible for understanding and working with the client's statement of work.
- Act as an escalation point for employee relations, and customer issues, where the Team Leader assesses the need for additional support. Manage conflict and problem resolution for both types of situations.
- Prepare and present ongoing KPI performance and action plans to the client in weekly/monthly performance reviews.
- Ensure a strong professional relationship is maintained with the client at all times and proactive communication is adhered to in order to exceed expectations.
- Responsible for implementation and ownership of service improvement plans where required when KPI / SLA performance falls short of agreed target with client.
- Close cross-site cooperation with Operations Leads and teams based in other Majorel locations to ensure smooth execution of client requests and implementation of actions required to achieve common goals.
- Focus on driving and promoting innovations to improve overall efficiency and quality of work performed
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for this role
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Team Lead is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver clear messages
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate others
- Develops and implements strategies that optimize individual performance within the organization
- Works collaboratively within a multicultural environment to accomplish team and organisation objectives
- Client focused with a commitment to delivering highly effective service standards including developing and maintaining professional client relationships
- Results orientated with a demonstrated ability to manage and exceed performance related targets
- Ability to plan time effectively in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage several tasks at once
- Flexible in a fast paced, changeable environment and can adapt quickly
- Strong attention to detail to ensure information is complete and accurate
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify risks and use data to evaluate root causes and provide solutions
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to identify key issues and implications to make informed and objective decisions
- Ability to work on own initiative to identify and solve problems using logic, judgment, and data and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome
- Proven ability to drive innovation and wellness programs within the team
- Ability to deliver effective presentations internally and externally
- Ability to manage projects effectively to ensure deliverables are achieved as per plan
- Displays a high level of professional integrity and promotes conduct and behaviors consistent with company standards
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
What we offer
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package