Sourcing Lead - Facilities Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers in sourcing and procurement services. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
How to provide solutions to across a variety of industries, whilst referencing past deliveries of end-to-end Source to Pay programs
How to drive Procurement organizations through sustainable changes
To transform leading organizations and communities around the world
Accenture is seeking a Procurement Category Associate Manager, Facilities & Real Estate to collaborate with external clients to develop sourcing strategies across FS & CRE spend areas including: Facilities Maintenance (Hard / Soft Services), Real Estate and brokerage services. You will work clients to support each company’s business goals while achieving optimal commercial structure, quality, and service levels. In this capacity, you will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design for prospective new client accounts and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies and industries
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, leveraging and Agile approach to drive efficiency in execution
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
- Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with Facilities Practice advisors to develop content that enables knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts, support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Lead Category Strategy development for specified clients to identify project opportunities that achieve client goals and mature their procurement function
- Mentor sourcing team on technology sourcing best practices with a special emphasis on technology market trends and insights, commercial structure assessment, negotiation strategies and contracting best practice
- Engage with prospective clients during business development pursuits through support of contract assessments, client due diligence calls, and presenting the practice delivery approach and case studies
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong critical thinker, self-starter who can take initiative with high-level direction and deliver client work with minimal supervision
- Passion for continuous self-learning within the Facilities Services and Commercial Real Estate industry (i.e. banking, retail, industrial, healthcare, etc.)
- Proven analytical skills in terms of numeric (e.g. spreadsheets) and text based (e.g. reading terms and conditions) analysis, converting information into tangible recommendations to clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 7 years of strategic sourcing, category management, and/or professional industry experience related to at least ONE of the following sub-category areas:
- Cleaning Services
- Design & Workplace Services
- Fit-out & Refurbishment
- Food Services
- Grounds Maintenance (Landscaping, Snow removal)
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Office Services
- Real Estate Services & Brokerage
- Security Services (Manned and Systems)
- Waste & Environmental (Hazardous, Non-hazardous, pest control)