We are looking for enthusiastic HR Specialists to join our Reward & Career changes, Develop & Perform and Join teams at UPM Global HR Service Center located in Kraków, Poland.
Greetings from your future manager:
"I am looking forward to welcoming you in our international team of Development HR specialists. We are part of a larger team who are all working on Development and Performance processes for UPM employees globally. As a team we also have great time together and always support each other on our efforts in delivering a great service experience." – Saara Burda ,Team Leader Develop & Perform
What you will do
- Support the local UPM units in various tasks related to recruitment, training or the employment life cycle
- Provide advice to employees and managers related to HR processes and policies
- Keep the HR data in Workday system accurate and up to date
- Participate in additional HR projects and initiatives with a possibility of implementing your own ideas
- In Develop & Perform you will be responsible for learning and development activities for UPM employees. You will be coordinating face-to-face and digital training sessions, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, making practical arrangements, managing participants, collecting feedback, reporting and verifying training invoices.
- In Reward & Career Changes you will be responsible for performing various tasks related to employment life cycle administration and reporting. You will be maintaining the HR system related to employees’ personal, employment and compensation data, preparing documents, administering benefit processes, answering queries related to the HR system and employment.
- In Join team you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of recruitment processes globally. You will be organizing kick off meetings with hiring managers, taking care of the candidates at all stages of the recruitment and managing hiring processes for selected applicants.
Who you are
- You speak fluent Finnish and English (both mandatory)
- You are comfortable working with various software and systems
- You demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You ideally have previous HR experience or interest in developing in this area
- It is a plus if you can also work in a third language, in particular skills in German, Spanish, Estonian, Russian, Polish or French are valued
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Comprehensive onboarding and job rotation opportunities: We provide you with the knowledge you need to perform well in your role and to feel like a part of the team, you can also take part in additional assignments and learn new valuabale skills.
- Support with relocation to Kraków: which includes flight tickets and free accommodation for the first three months of your stay. Kraków is an expat- friendly and affordable city offering a wide range of attractions as well as excellent transport connections to the Tatra Mountains and other parts of Poland!
- Attractive benefits package: UPM’s benefits package includes private medical health care, life insurance, sport's card, budget for external training, holiday bonus, company phone also for private use.
- Flexible work arrangements: our employees work both from home and the office. We support flexible working hours within agreed frame. Our office and ways of working are adjusted to meet the highest safety standards.