About the job
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department.
Your main tasks would be:
- Handling processes within Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact
- Periodic reporting to relevant Business units
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
In Payment and Allocation team, you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management.
Your main tasks will be:
- Payment execution
- Direct debit collections
- Allocation of incoming & outgoing payments
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors during annual audit
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvement projects and support to direct supervisor in other assigned tasks.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
- Is a graduate / student in finance and accounting or similar area
- Has high interpersonal and communication skills
- Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Is open to change and improvements
- Speaks English fluently