MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Students of last years or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation
• Candidates who are well-organised and able to tackle problems in a fast-paced environment with computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools (Word and PowerPoint)
• Proficient speaker of both spoken and written or a native speaker of English
• Customer-focused and passionate about improving the customer experience person who has a high-level attention to detail
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world
• Multinational experience with a team of specialists
• Daily contact with people from all around the world
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Assist with article migration from our old P&C system into the new tool
• Validate content and FAQ creation to ensure robust quality assurance
• Coordinate and take end to end responsibility for content publication requests coming from Asian markets to ensure timely delivery of local content publication
• Ensure everything follows the accurate content creation and MyPMI Portal writing policy
• Apply categories and metadata tagging to articles in backend system
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.