Job TitleContract Management Specialist with German
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back-office Services & Solutions Delivery (former Customer Service) department in a multinational environment, covering administrative activities such as Contracts Management.
You are responsible for:
- Creating & renewing service contracts and extended warranties
- Modifying existing contracts and extended warranties for appropriate services execution of pricing and billing information
- Terminating contracts according to documentation received from stakeholders
- Connecting the correct installed based products
- Issuing invoices and credit/debit notes
- Verifying customers entitlements on ad-hoc requests
- Contacting customers and business partners by phone and emails
You are a part of Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Professional experience related to customer service, supply chain or accounting operations
- Communicative level (B2+) of German language and Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Excel and SAP, Salesforce would be an advantage
- The problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for details
- Cultural awareness when communicating with stakeholders from various countries
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.