Job TitleOrder Management Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead a complete organization of Supply Chain focused on serving our customers in the best way as possible by processing with excellence the purchase orders they place every day. Of course, beyond just, the biggest opportunity is to contribute to improve the lives of our customers and also our employees, we strive to have excellence in our results and a very healthy work/life balance in our team.
You are responsible for
- Leading an organization focused on delivering and processing orders from customers to feed Supply Chain
- Ensuring that execution is done with excellence and discipline
- Maximization of results for the team
- Ensuring promptly response to any escalation or situation coming from the market stakeholders and aligning the strategy towards customer service
- Continuous improvement and the processes standardization in your department
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- Team leadership and management
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain nice to have
- Continuous improvement thinking, experience will be a plus
- Very good level of English
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems would be beneficial
- Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.