Job TitleVirtual Learning Support Specialist with English
In this role, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for employees and managers to provide self-service support for virtual training and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution. Confirm service level agreements are met and provide end-to-end customer support resulting in accurate and efficient transactions /inquiry resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating and supporting all technical activities related to virtual training, such as:
- Ensuring the right quality by built and safeguard our internal quality standards around the structure and interactions of the virtual training
- Preparation and testing before the launch, including creating run books that describe all non-didactical activities and support required
- Ensuring that all interactive elements (polls, break-out sessions, virtual whiteboard, Q&A, etc.) of the virtual training run successfully
- Coordinating the plan of all virtual sessions in our markets in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Preparing the polls, chats, whiteboards and sharing with the trainer
- Taking care of all aftercare activities as agreed in the runbook (like storing the recording of the session, evaluations) are completed in time
- Actively contributing to maintaining the Standard Operation Procedure on vILT in the Global Learning System process matrix
- Performing User Acceptance Testing activities as part of the change and release management process
- Escalating significant issues to appropriate departments
- Driving continuous improvement in the deployment and delivery of virtual classroom training
- Supporting and participating in Global Learning projects
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Relevant corporate experience in virtual training administration, IT support, testing or similar
- IT Litercy: Ms Office (Ms Teams, Ms Power Point is a must), knowledge of modern enterprise video communications for video and audio conferencing
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Strong customer orientation and an excellent team player
- Good cultural awareness and ability to work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.